No-Contact Order Issued?

The court will likely issue a No-Contact Order forbidding a person from contacting the alleged victim.  This can happen even if the person named as the protected party does not want it.  If the court does issue a No-Contact Order, naming you as a protected party and you want it dropped, please contact the court where the charge is filed and prosecuting authority who is charging it.  Alternatively, you can try and work with experienced defense counsel so that the request to drop the NCO is heard. 


Click on the following to be directed to the court that issued the No-Contact Order.  Each court has a different process dealing with dropping Restraining Orders.  Some will set a court appointment for you.  Others will tell you to speak with a contact at the Prosecuting Attorney's Office.  It is important that you follow the proper procedure in dropping the order. 

Skagit County

Island County

  • Island County District Court

    800 Southeast 8th Avenue
    Oak Harbor, WA 98277
    (360) 675-5988
  • Oak Harbor Municipal Court

    800 Southeast 8th Avenue
    Oak Harbor, WA 98277
    (360) 675-5988

San Juan County

Snohomish County

Whatcom County

In No-Contact Order Issued? of Assault


I have a court day now what?

Powers & Costeck Attorneys at Law | 309 Pine Street Mount Vernon, WA 98273 | Phone: (360) 419.0809 | Fax: (360) 419.0810 | E-mail:

The information posted on this site is not a substitute for consulting with our legal team who will take your specific facts and circumstances into consideration when discussing your case with you.

Website by Mindfly Web Design Studio